What exactly does my warranty include?
- Every purchase made on 4gadgets will automatically include a 12-month warranty.
- If a product is found to be faulty or defective within 12 months, we will offer a free replacement.
- If the battery of one of our phones is faulty or defective within the first 6 months, we will offer a free replacement.
What is not included in the warranty?
The warranty will only cover internal faults and does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by liquid
- Intentional damage
- Damage caused by dropping the product or mistreatment
- Damage caused by attempting to repair or adapt the device by yourself or a third party
- Physical damage such as cracks or breaks
- Repairs undertaken by a third company
- Improper use of accessories
- Faults or damage that may arise due to normal wear and tear - e.g. scratches to touchscreen
- Acceptable battery life depletion
- Any handset that has been jailbroken or rooted after sales
- Screen burn that has developed over the time of ownership
- Please note: If the device received has one of the above issues, the warranty would be considered void and we would not be able to accept the return. For more information about the returns process click on this link.
If your original order is returned within 30 days and you purchase a separate device from us on a new order, your warranty will start from the date you place your new order.
If we are replacing your device during the 12-month warranty period, the warranty remains in place from the date you placed your original order.
If you would like any further information, our dedicated and friendly customer service team are always here to help. You can contact us Monday-Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm on 0800 111 4458 or alternatively via email at firstname.lastname@example.org