For all orders placed after 00:00 on Saturday 25th December, we must receive the return within 14 days of purchase.
If you change your mind and decide you no longer want to keep the product(s) we've delivered, we will provide a full refund providing the following conditions are met:
- The product is returned to us within the returns period stated as per the date you your place order
- The product is returned to us in its original packaging
- The product is returned to us in the same condition we delivered it to you
- The product meets our returns requirements
- The correct returns procedure is followed (set out below)
- Every purchase made on 4gadgets will automatically include a 12-month warranty.
- If a product is found to be faulty or defective within 12 months, we will offer a free repair or replacement.
- If the battery of one of our phones is faulty or defective within the first 6 months, we will offer a free repair or replacement.
For more information, please refer to our warranty terms and conditions.
The Returns Process
1. Complete our returns form
Inform us if you are submitting a return by completing our online returns form
You will need to enter the following:
- Your six-digit order number (found on your confirmation email)
- Make, model, colour and IMEI of your device
- Whether you require a refund or a replacement with full details of what the issue is and what action you want us to take
- Your contact details (name,contact email and phone)
Please ensure you enter all the information accurately, so we can process your return efficiently. If we do not have all the necessary information, we will need to contact you again which will delay your refund/replacement.
2. Preparing your device for a return
- Remove sim cards and back up data - once received they are removed of all data due to Data Protection laws
- Remove iCloud or Google Account locks - for more info, visit our remove locks guide
- Package your return - you can use the original box your item arrived in or your own packaging - just make sure your item is protected with plenty of bubble wrap to ensure it is not damaged in transit
3. Create your free returns label
Create your free returns label by clicking on this link and then follow the instructions on the Royal Mail website. Once you have entered in your address, click create label.
At this point, you can either print the label yourself and place it onto your package (without taping over the barcode), or you can email yourself a copy and ask the post office to print the label via the QR code found on the email. The label will look similar to the illustration below.
4. Returning your order
If you already printed your free returns label and placed it on your packaging, simply hand it over the counter and your item will make its way back to us.
If you are unable to print your free returns label before you get to the post office, you will need to find the QR code that was emailed to you when you created your label and show this code to the attendant. They will then print the returns label, fasten it to your package and it will arrive back in our warehouse.
Whichever method you choose, please keep a proof of receipt which will include your tracking number so you can keep track of your parcel.
5. Track your return
The majority of returns will arrive in our warehouse within 2-3 working days. You can keep track of your return by clicking on this link and entering your tracking number located on your proof of receipt obtained at the post office.
6. Processing your return / refund
Once we receive your device, we will process your return. Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of the item being received, but always within 4 working days during busier periods, Monday to Friday and excluding bank holidays.
As soon as an item has been refunded, you will receive an email notifying you of such. If you do not receive this, please check your junk/spam folder and if you still don't have it, or if you have any other questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your item requires a repair, this may take an additional 48 hours to process and you will be notified of such delay. If your item cannot be repaired, you will be contacted with a full explanation.